Qlogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI Host Adapter: Status?

Qlogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI Host Adapter: Status?

Post by Michael N. Rubinstei » Thu, 27 Jul 1995 04:00:00

(Obligatory Preface: I have read the FAQ and the HOWTO's relevant to this
question).

I have a PCI SCSI host adapter, the Qlogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI, with the Qlogic
ISP1020 chip.

Does anyone know if anyone is making a driver for Linux to support this SCSI
board? Could someone clue me in on the status of that? I'd be much obliged.

Please respond via email.

--
Michael N. Rubinstein
Technical Director

DISCLAIMER: I speak only for myself. What am I?

Qlogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI Host Adapter: Status?

Post by Kirk I Reit » Fri, 28 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I'm using the isp1020-0.3 patch and a 1.2.10 kernel -- runs fine... I haven't
loaded it down yet but so far so good...

If I recall, its on sunsite.unc.edu under /pub/Linux/kernel/patches Also

Kirk

Quote:

>I have a PCI SCSI host adapter, the Qlogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI, with the Qlogic
>ISP1020 chip.

1. Qlogic Fast!SCSI - IQ PCI

I am trying to install Red Hat Linux 5.1, but with no success. My
machine hangs during instalation after probing  the SCSI card.
<4>SCSI0: Qlogic ISP1020 SCSI on PCI bus 0 device 8 irq 11 base 0x6100
<4>SCSI  : 1 host.
_   (Hangs here)

I am trying to install on the following system
1. K6 233 on a VX chipset MB
2. 64 meg mem
3. S3 Virge
4. Qlogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI-D, Bios Rev 5.09, ISP Firmware Rev 2.26 with
7 devices attached.

I am new to Linux and this is my first attempt to run it.  Any help wrt
to the problem and/or directions where to find help will be appreciated.

2. How does AIX dispose memory?

3. Qlogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI-D

4. 2.4.20-ck5

5. QLogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI supported?

6. newbie

7. Looking for a driver for the Qlogic Fast Scsi IQ PCI card.

8. What do I need to run SCO bins under Linux?

9. QLogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI

10. HELP!!! QLogic IQ PCI SCSI support???

11. QLogic Fast!SCSI adapter card and Solaris x86

12. Install with a Qlogic ISA Fast FL SCSI Adapter

13. QLogic Fast!SCSI adapter card and Solaris x86