QDI P5I430TX

Post by Jordi Inglad » Fri, 31 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I have (or maybe I should say I had) a P5I430TX Titanium IB and
yesterday I tried to do a bios upgrade. I read the readme file in the
bios upgrade disk and I did everything I says. The fact is that
everything was ok until I got the message telling me to restart or power
down the computer. I did so, and after that it won't reboot.

I've tried to reboot while pressin 'DEL', but it won't work either. Is
there anything that could be done or I just might as well throw the
board away?

Thanks for a quick answer!!
--

Jordi INGLADA

Departement ITI
Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications de Bretagne
BP 832
29285 Brest Cedex
FRANCE

Tel. +33 (0)2 98 00 13 55

When all else fails, lower your standards.