printer driver

Post by Philippe Schoenberge » Tue, 17 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hello,
Can someone please tell me if some Linux driver
works on these printers :

Canon   bjc4100      bjc610
HP      hp850c
Stylus  STcolor IIs  STcolor 500

thanks for your help ...

Philippe

printer driver

Post by Brian Wo » Wed, 18 Sep 1996 04:00:00

: Hello,
: Can someone please tell me if some Linux driver
: works on these printers :

: Canon   bjc4100      bjc610
: HP      hp850c
: Stylus  STcolor IIs  STcolor 500

I'm not sure what you want to print but:

Ghostscript 3.3 has drivers for the Canon printers you mentioned
and probably the HP as well. I'm not sure about the Epsons.

Ghostscript will allow you to print postscript files and most
Linux software wants to dump postscript.

--
Brian E.W. Wood

"Would you put your money in a bank which used Windows '95 to manage accounts?"

1. printer drivers for toshiba printers?

The purchasing department just bought several Toshiba 25S
copier/printers.  Without checking with IT first ... but that's
another story.  However, the charge is to "make it work!"  I can't
seem to find any drivers on my aix cd's (or anywhere else for that
matter) for Toshiba printers.  Any ideas where I might find some?

Thanks,
M.

2. where can i get loadlin?

3. Hung Print Jobs: Printer Driver for DataProducts Line Printer

4. how to stop dhclient

5. Printer drivers for new printers

6. ftp server on solaris

7. Canon BJC-4000 Printer: What Printer Driver Do I Use for Postscript Translation?

8. Duplicating a boot disk drive

9. where can I find a printer driver of HP 5L printer under redhat linux???

10. About Printers and Printer Driver Projects....

11. Printer drivers for Linux? Which printer to buy?

12. Printer driver / filter for HPDeskJet printers..

13. I need someone to build a printer driver for an inkjet printer