Usenet serial board

Post by John Comy » Thu, 31 Aug 1995 04:00:00

        Where can I get information about multi port serial boards?
I just need one with maybe 4 serial ports. I don't think I need a
smart one. The file from the Slackware rc.serial mentions the AST
four port and the Usenet serial board. Is the Usenet board some kind
of kit? Any information would be appreciated.

        John

1. Usenet Serial Board II question

Does anyone have any information on usage/installation/configuration of
hte Usenet Serial Board II multiport serial cards?  They are supported,
but I cannot find a HOWTO on them or any information at all.

Any help is appreciated!

Richard Zack

2. .htm .php3 etc

3. Where can I get a "Usenet Serial Board II"?

4. problem with aha152x and Connor DAT

5. Usenet Serial Board

6. 16550 Uarts vs 16650 Uarts!

7. SCCSI Usenet-II serial board

8. Looking for libncurses.so.3.0

9. high speed serial boards (was Re: Multiport serial boards)

10. Boca Board Multiport Serial Board

11. Is there a usenet job board for unix?

12. Usenet Serial card

13. Synchronous serial board ?