installing 2 video cards

Post by cel.. » Sun, 20 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hallo,

I have a 350 mhz pentium, where the video card is built in.
When I install red had 5.2, everythinks is working well.
When I install a second video card (pci) on the mothercard,
and I install red had with the second video card, I get errors
when I try to install this second video card.
note: The second video card is becomming my primary card.
so I can't install Red Hat 5.2 on my built in video card, when my
second card is mounted.

I dont have wrote down the error messages but i think I get
error 111 or error 113.

So my question:
Is it possible to install Red Had 5.2 with 2 video cards?

Thanks for the anwers.