SMC Elite 32 NIC

Post by Bill Mo » Wed, 03 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I'm trying to set up a firewall using Linux .. the machine is an intel MB using
a 486/66 on an EISA bus. The version of Linux I'm using (Red Hat 1.2.13) does
not support the NIC's in the machine:
        SMC Elite 32C Ultra EISA bus master NIC
Does anyone out there know of a place I can download support ?

                Thanks
                Bill Moss

1. SMC Ethercard Plus Elite 32

The ISA SMC cards I know are supported under Linux... anybody know anything
about the likelihood of getting info from SMC about this card?  Can
anyone give me some technical info on it?  Likelihood of Linux supporting
it any time in the near future?

2. compare two filesizes

3. SMC Elite 32 support?

4. Problems dialing up to ISP

5. SMC Elite-16 NIC on Redhat 4.1

6. Linux - Windows XP

7. ! Bug in SMC driver for SMC TokenCard Elite 8115T !

8. Vixie cron LOG

9. SMC Ultra vs. SMC Elite

10. EISA? Bustek BT1742, EtherCard Plus Elite 32

11. 32-bit SMC Ultra

12. Need Kernel for SMC EtherPower 32-bit card

13. Multiple SMC Ultra Cards under RedHat 5.0 (aka 2.0.32)