Maxi Home studio II and linux

Post by thomas davi » Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Did anybody managed to make a Maxi Home studio II work with a linux OS?
I've tried lots of things with making a new kernel, but it did not work.
This soundcard has got a ESS 1868 l'adresse 220 et IRQ5. But this not
the only one... please Help!!
Toms

1. Linux and the Maxi Sound Home Studio

Hi,
I would like to know if someone knows how to make the sound card "Maxi
Sound 64 Home Studio" of Guillemot work fine? I've tried many
configurations in the kernel but I haven't achieved to make it work
well. Are there drivers for it? Or does anybody know the specifications
of this card?
Thank you.
--
#################################
# Remy BRUNO                    #

#################################

2. Building a Linux 2.0 WWW Server

3. linux and Maxi 64 Home Studio sound card

4. tcl/tk or Java for GUI??

5. maxi sound 64 home studio 2 i don't find the driver :'-(

6. Port 98

7. Maxi Sound 64 home studio

8. Changing system

9. Maxi Sound Home Studio Pro, Alsa

10. Maxi sound / Home studio pro 64

11. Maxi Sound Home Studio Pro

12. Using sound card MAXI HOME STUDIO 64

13. Guillemot Maxi 64 Home Studio 2 problem