Post by Russell Ha » Sun, 05 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Russell Hall

1. Max number of print Qs?

I am running a Sparc5 -170 as a print server with just over 300 print
queues defiend.  It is working fine on SunOS 4.1.4 but I am thinking of
upgrading to Solaris 2.6.  From passed experience with 2.4 there was a
40 something (been a while)limit that noone could help me resolve.  Is
anybody out there successfuly using 2.5 or 2.6 with a large number of
queues on a single machine??

Bob Vergeer

2. SNDCTL_DSP_GETBLKSIZE returns 0

3. Qs about Linux setup on Compaq 486 notebook

4. IBM Thinkpad A30 with RedHat7.2

5. Qs on news server

6. Ignoring ethernet card

7. 3 security Qs

9. Qs on attack by high rate process creation

10. x86 simple Qs - install stalled

11. pty(4) programming Qs

12. Qs Redhat startup scripts for setting routes

13. More Win95 --> Linux Newbie Qs