Snappy Video Capture

Post by wdh » Mon, 12 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi there,
anyone know if there might be some drivers out for the snappy video
capture card/parrallel addapter that work under linux? preferabley X ?

rgds

Snappy Video Capture

Post by Jerry Normandi » Tue, 13 Aug 1996 04:00:00

> Hi there,
> anyone know if there might be some drivers out for the snappy video
> capture card/parrallel addapter that work under linux? preferabley X ?

> rgds

If someone can get me a Snappy and the old drivers I will reverse
engineer the DOS / Windows driver.... even easier if someone can get me
the low level programming information

Snappy Video Capture

Post by Frank Muell » Wed, 14 Aug 1996 04:00:00

>Hi there,
>anyone know if there might be some drivers out for the snappy video
>capture card/parrallel addapter that work under linux? preferabley X ?
>rgds

the connectix quickcam

Bye Frank
--

IN-kompetent e.V. -* CONNECTING PEOPLE -*
Verein zur Foerderung der privaten Datenkommunikation Rhoen/Vogelsberg