SCSI spindown

Post by {DT} » Thu, 15 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I'm using the aha152x driver to drive an  aic6026 integrated SCSI
controller, I have 1 300 meg hard drive attached, and I was wondering how I
could make the hard drive spin down after not being accessed for x minutes.
 hdparm doesn't seem to work with scsi drives.  Any help is appriciated.

Thanks in adavance,
Dave

1. SCSI-spindown

Is it possible to spin down (and up) cleanly a SCSI-rootdisk?
I'd like to reduce system noise when I sleep, I usually
set the computer to suspend mode (turns off the fans).

--
M O R D I C U S -- http://www.uta.fi/~mt63532/
[remove "_DELETEtHIS" and ".invalid" to reply]

2. Driver for SiS 6326 8Mb AGP video card

3. SCSI spindown

4. Xwin, kernel, dual proc board

5. How to automatic scsi spindown???

6. need PPP help, very new

7. Utility to spindown SCSI drive?

8. SOUND AND LINUX

9. SCSI disk spindown (suddenly!)

10. SCSI Harddisk spindown ?

11. SCSI disk spindown ?

12. Utility to spindown IDE [was SCSI] drive?

13. SCSI disk spindown/spinup while system is running?