by Kenneth Mokkelbos » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 01:51:25
Does anyone know how I can make this work? Using mount -t vfat /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy (obviously?) does not work. Has anyone written (or is currently writing) a device driver or has any idea on how to make this work?
1. MSAC-FD2M Sony Memory Stick Floppy Disk Adaptor
2. Slackware and Logitech soundman wave question
3. Is Sony mem stick floppy disk adaptor Mountable?
4. XMailbox - where?
5. Sony memory stick adapter
6. Sound Blaster Live!
7. Sony memory stick adapter msac-fd2m
9. New USB memory-stick howto: Flash-Memory-HOWTO
10. ??Question about sparc solaris commands to mount, read/write to usb memory jumpdrives/ USB memory stick
11. Help for newbie stuck with linux boot floppy
12. Linux and PCMCIA and Sony Digital memory sticks
13. Accessing Clie memory stick via Linux?