Flat Top Monitor

Post by Vita » Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:07:40

I have been looking to buy a flat top monitor.  The specs for all the monitors
seem
very similar.  How does one know what is best in the flat top monitor arena?

Flat Top Monitor

Post by Gabrie » Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:15:54

ViewSonic for high-quality affordable buy, NEC for best image and
features, and Sharp for best color reproduction.  The last two will be
about $400 more expensive.

Bye,

Gabriel

Quote:>I have been looking to buy a flat top monitor.  The specs for all the monitors
>seem
>very similar.  How does one know what is best in the flat top monitor arena?

1. Using TOP (monitoring top processes)

Could anyone help me on how to configure the top ?
I ran the file top but nothing happened.....

I tried running ps but an error messages stated that the /proc is not
mounted.....
I tried what the message suggested but nothing happened
It suggested something like below:
mount /proc  /proc/proc default

I put the above line in the ftabs file... but still nothing happened...
I don't have the so called "default" file....

Can anyone please tell me what's the problem and help me configure so
that I could use the "top" or "ps" program....

Thank you....

Stanley...

2. PPP cannot determine remote ip address

3. Flat file shells; flat file scripts

4. Netscape crash on download mail - Linux

5. flat panel monitors

6. Info needed on installing FP Ext with Apache 133

7. Best: Flat Panel Monitor and Video Card

8. How to automate numlock and disable soft power/ultra5

9. LCD Flat Panel Monitor with RGB inputs?

10. Some screensavers freezing RH9 with flat monitor

11. IBM T55D Digital Flat Panel Monitor Support w/ Matrox G200 AGP Adapter

12. Is RH ready for flat screen monitors?

13. Best flat screen monitor for Linux?