Sound - Crystal Audio 4737

Post by Greg - Web Developmen » Sun, 21 Oct 2001 11:16:53

Hello!

Are there any Crystal Audio CSC4737 sound drivers available for my laptop?

my vitals:

-Slackware 8.0
-Kernel 2.4.12
-Laptop CN550

1. sound-crystal 4232 audio system codec

I'm trying to configure my sound card in the kernel (Crystal pnp audio
system codec 4232)
I get a message on boot that the device is configured but an error
message later on boot
saying "Sound: DMA(output) timed out- IRQ/DRQ config error"
Does this mean I need to try different IRQ or DMA settings?  And if so,
does that mean
running 'make menuconfig' again , trying different address settings and
then rebuilding the kernel again?

2. Sliptime-1.21.zip

3. Sound Problem: Crystal WDM Audio w/RH7.3

4. Dell Inspiron 3000 & xmms with sound... gqmpeg works though..

5. Audio-card: Crystal PnP Audio System CODEC

6. Port I/O access as Non-root user ???

7. Linux, Sound and the Crystal 4232 sound driver

8. IMB connections from SUN (Spark 5)

9. Crystal Sound sound card

10. sound with Crystal sound card?

11. Mandrake 5.3 and Crystal Audio 4236B chipset

12. Crystal Lake audio cards?

13. Crystal audio (AC_97.o) on SMP, linux02.2.16