Welcher günstige Duplex Farblaser ist e mpfehlenswert

Welcher günstige Duplex Farblaser ist e mpfehlenswert

Post by Christoph Vogelbusc » Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:55:57

Hallo,

ich hatte bisher den Samsung CLP-500 im Auge. Der hat zwar einen Linux
Treiber, aber nur einen propriet?ren weil es ein reiner GDI Drucker ist.
(Ausserdem ist die Druckqualit?t wohl auch nicht die beste.)

Was ist der
+ gnstigste
+ Farb-Laserdrucker
+ mit Papierfach (nicht HP 2550L)
+ duplex
+ Postsript (bzw. l?uft gut unter Linux)
+ Druckbild ist in Schwarzwei? gut und Farbe zumindest OK
+ leise Drucker bevorzugt

Vielen Dank fr Tipps!

Gr?e aus Dsseldorf
Christoph Vogelbusch

Welcher günstige Duplex Farblaser ist e mpfehlenswert

Post by M?ns Rullg?r » Wed, 08 Sep 2004 22:24:16

This is an English-language group, so I'll reply in English.

> Hallo,

> ich hatte bisher den Samsung CLP-500 im Auge. Der hat zwar einen Linux
> Treiber, aber nur einen propriet?ren weil es ein reiner GDI Drucker
> ist. (Ausserdem ist die Druckqualit?t wohl auch nicht die beste.)

> Was ist der
> + gnstigste
> + Farb-Laserdrucker
> + mit Papierfach (nicht HP 2550L)
> + duplex
> + Postsript (bzw. l?uft gut unter Linux)
> + Druckbild ist in Schwarzwei? gut und Farbe zumindest OK
> + leise Drucker bevorzugt

> Vielen Dank fr Tipps!

Do you really need a laser printer?  As image quality goes, the inkjet
printers are at least as good, and much cheaper.  The cheap color
lasers can often produce results that are outright terrible.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd

Welcher günstige Duplex Farblaser ist e mpfehlenswert

Post by Christoph Vogelbusc » Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:53:36

Hi Mans,

Quote:> Do you really need a laser printer?  As image quality goes, the inkjet
> printers are at least as good, and much cheaper.  The cheap color
> lasers can often produce results that are outright terrible.

Yet think you hae apoint there, I just think, that ink is not waterproof
and fanishes in the sun.

Greetings
  Christoph

Welcher günstige Duplex Farblaser ist e mpfehlenswert

Post by Christoph Vogelbusc » Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:54:44

Oops I'm pretty sorry for writing in german, this message was supposed
to go into de.comp.os.linux.hardware
Sorry again!

Post by M?ns Rullg?r » Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:40:32

> Hi Mans,

>> Do you really need a laser printer?  As image quality goes, the inkjet
>> printers are at least as good, and much cheaper.  The cheap color
>> lasers can often produce results that are outright terrible.
> Yet think you hae apoint there, I just think, that ink is not
> waterproof and fanishes in the sun.

If you need something waterproof laser may be the only option.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd

Post by Jose Maria Lopez Hernande » Sat, 11 Sep 2004 01:19:25

> Hi Mans,

>> Do you really need a laser printer?  As image quality goes, the inkjet
>> printers are at least as good, and much cheaper.  The cheap color
>> lasers can often produce results that are outright terrible.

> Yet think you hae apoint there, I just think, that ink is not waterproof
> and fanishes in the sun.

> Greetings
>  Christoph

Inkjet printers are not much cheaper than low price laser printers, and
as far as everyday use goes laser printers are in the medium and long
term much cheaper. My 200$ HP laser printer can print about 5000 pages
with a 30$ toner, but my Epson Inkjet can barely print 1000 pages with
the a 20$ black cartridge. At last laser printers are much cheaper than
inkjet printers.

--

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC

http://www.bgsec.com
ESPA?A

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
                 -- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"

1. Full Duplex/Half duplex problems...

We have a few E250s running solaris 7 with the latest patch release in
all systems.  We see the systems switching from full duplex 100mbps to
half duplex 10mbps automatically.  We are not changing the configs on
the boxes nor did we change the config on our switches(Cat 5509's set
hard to full duplx 100mbps).
We would reboot the systems and the boxes would come up fine 100mbps
fd.  Mind you these boxes are serving 100 http connections per second.

What gives??

-Jeff

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Linux questions

3. Full Duplex and Half Duplex

4. Intermittent modem problems

5. Question on half-duplex and full duplex

6. Assembly and calling x86 Linux?

7. full duplex/half duplex.

8. floppy on x86

9. Full Duplex/Half Duplex

10. full-duplex / half-duplex switching, why?

11. NIC Speed Settings. Full duplex vs Half duplex

12. half-duplex/full-duplex problem

13. How do I switch duplex/non-duplex mode on a networked HP4000?