1. PMS-grabber : a package for the Pro MovieStudio frame grabber card
The PMS-grabber package has been uploaded to sunsite.unc.edu
The "GNU Public Lincense" policy applies to all programs of this package
* captures frames of the "Pro MovieStudio" frame grabber card
* runs under X-Window in a normal window with various setting options
* online view or capturing of single frames
* arbitrarily resizing of view window (via window manager) (up to 500x500)
* up to 256 colors on display (the upper limit of X-window)
* frame grabbing in rgb555-mode (32768 colors) (24bit TrueColor also possible)
* computing of optimal color palettes from a given image
* popup menu for all option settings of the PMS-card
* popup menu for viewing and editing the registers (only for experiments)
* simple image analyzing tools (with mouse cursor in view window)
* simple save and load functions for ximages, captures and palettes
* comes together with a generally useful X-window package
* a standalone program for displaying saved images that runs without PMS-card
on any computer with X-window
Description: package for grabbing and displaying pictures or video
sequences from a "Pro MovieStudio" frame grabber card,
capability of saving and loading image files, computing
optimized palettes, all controlled from a X-window interface
Keywords: "Pro MovieStudio" frame grabber card, X-window,
life video display, color palette, image processing
Primary-site: sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/incoming
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.
2. Adaptec AHA-3985 RAID
3. support for Data Translation 3153 (color frame grabber)?
4. What about my 111 error?
5. video capture / frame grabber support in Linux
6. modem disconnect
7. Frame Grabber Support?
8. Security Concerns
9. Any supported frame grabbers for linux?
10. Video Frame Grabber Support?
11. TV tuner/Frame Grabber card recomendations?
12. frame grabber card
13. MR RamGrab/AT (Frame grabber/caputure card)