3Com 3C575-TX Driver

Post by <emaiw.. » Tue, 13 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Greetings,

I am looking for a driver for the 3Com 3C575-tX Fast Etherlink XL
Cardbus PC Card.  I checked the Ethernet-HOWTO and it said that
a driver was expected in the next few months.  The HOWTO was dated
July 6, 1998.

Does anyone have any info on the driver?

Thanks,

Eric

So Many Hobbies, So little time

1. 3Com 3C575-TX Driver

Greetings,

I am looking for a driver for the 3Com 3C575-tX Fast Etherlink XL
Cardbus PC Card.  I checked the Ethernet-HOWTO and it said that
a driver was expected in the next few months.  The HOWTO was dated
July 6, 1998.

Does anyone have any info on the driver?

Thanks,

Eric

So Many Hobbies, So little time

2. What kernel are YOU using?

3. 3com PCMCIA Card (3com Fast Etherlink XL 3C575-TX)

4. May I ask a question about makefile writing here?

5. 3COM 3C575-TX Cardbus NIC drivers

6. help printing with an hp laserjet 6l "staircase" effect even more postscript problems

7. 3Com 3C575-TX setup

8. how to save network config setting?

9. Ethernet 3Com 3C575-TX PCMCIA card installation

10. 3com 3C575-tx setup

11. 3c575-TX CardBus + kernel 2.0.33

12. EtherLink XL Cardbus -- 3C575-TX -- very slow.