STB Horizon 64

Post by Cedric-Adrie » Wed, 26 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hello!

I have a graphic card HORIZON 64 PCI (2MRAM), but I don't now configurate
XFree86 whit this video card. I used XConfig86 and superprobe but the
configuration was always not good.

Does anybody know if I can use Xfree86 with my HORIZON 64 PCI ?
How can I find the appropriate drivers if I need some ?

STB Horizon 64

Post by Kevin Bento » Tue, 02 Jul 1996 04:00:00

> Hello!

> I have a graphic card HORIZON 64 PCI (2MRAM), but I don't now configurate
> XFree86 whit this video card. I used XConfig86 and superprobe but the
> configuration was always not good.

> Does anybody know if I can use Xfree86 with my HORIZON 64 PCI ?
> How can I find the appropriate drivers if I need some ?

If it's the STB Powergraph 64, then it's an S3 type board and can be
found in the standard listings in the xf86config.  I'm using mine
without problems, but unfortunately, on a monitor which doesn't support
1200x10xx graphics.

Kevin

1. STB Horizon 64 Card PB

Is the STB Horizon 64 video card supported by any X server ? It is based on a
Sierra Falcon graphics chipset.

If not how can I do to run X.

        Thanks for your help,

                Sebastien.

2. 2.5.44 CSA, Job, and PAGG

3. help! xconfig for stb horizon 64

4. HELP to change font size

5. STB Horizon 64 Video and X

6. TSM and LTO

7. STB Horizon 64 2MB

8. Help with HPlaserjet 4L configuration!!! I gave up !!!

9. Sierra STB Horizon 64

10. STB Horizon 64 support

11. STB Horizon 64 PCI ??

12. STB Horizon 64