by Ozy » Tue, 07 Jan 2003 22:04:48
Can anyone running Linux on a multi-cpu sparc64 platform paste me the contents of their /proc/cpuinfo?
I need it to test some modifications I am making to some software.
1. BogoMips /proc/cpuinfo incorrect?!
2. Opening ports in firewall IPchains
3. cat /proc/cpuinfo: What is stepping?
4. com1 for mouse
5. /proc/cpuinfo probe not working properly
7. bogomips...in /proc/cpuinfo
8. now what do I have to compile?
10. /proc/cpuinfo incomplete for AMD 386DX 40?
11. threads in /proc/cpuinfo and cpu_num_threads (fka smp_num _siblings)
13. /proc/cpuinfo showing wrong speed for Crescendo card