Logicode 33H-P

Post by Kristie Palme » Mon, 06 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I recently upgraded my US Robotics 14.4 modem to a Logicode 33.6 modem.
Unfortunately, Linux (Slackware 3.1) can no longer communicate with the
modem (i.e., minicom, ppp script, etc.).  If you have successfully or
unsuccessfully used this modem with Linux please let me know.

P.S.  The modem works fine under Windows 95.

1. Logitec 33H Modem

I've found a good deal on the Logitec model 33H 33.6 modem.
Any good/bad/neutral things to say about it?  It looks
like it's not a plug and play/winmodem, so it looks
alright but I'd like to see if anyone has had any particular
problems.  The company homepage is at http://www.logitec.com

My system is as follows:
Red Hat Linux 4.1 (kernel 2.0.27)
486 DX/50
16 megs RAM
2 540 MB hard drives on an IDE controller

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.  Thank
you for your time.

-Michael Pope

2. Is pkgchk reliable also is pkgadd reliable ?? 2.3

3. Dialing into a Logicode/Quicktel modem

4. What files to backup - and what not in RedHat 5.2

5. HELP!!! Logicode v34 28.8?

6. in 2.5.40 plain

7. HELP!!! Logicode v34 28.8!!!

8. Where is apa1480_cb gone?

9. Wich one? Cardinal, Supra, or Logicode

10. logicode modem

11. LOGICODE...

12. How do I print PS with non-PS printer ?

13. PS/2 Mouse vs PS/2 Keyboard woes