GFC2206 LAN adapter

Post by piotrtrzec.. » Wed, 19 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Does this one work with Linux? Any ideas???

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. IP-Forwarding PPP-LAN but not LAN-LAN

Hi!

We have a Linux-Server (SuSE6.2) with 2 network-cards (different
TCP/IP-networks on each card).
We cannot allow any IP-Forwarding between these two cards.

Now - the problem is that we also want to use a modem for a PPP-connection
to one of these TCP/IP-networks.
At the moment this is only working when we set IP_FORWARDING to "yes"; but
now the Linux-Server may also
forward IP-traffic between both network cards.

I'm looking for a simple solution to solve this problem.
I haven't yet worked with firewalls, but in my opinion I will need to use
one.

Does anyone have any experiences / hints to help me in this problem?

Thanks in advance

Martin Pauly

2. I need Glint 2.6.1!

3. gfc2206 Netsurf ethernet card problems

4. 2.2 upgrades

5. GFC2206

6. IOMEGA Ditto 2G

7. netsurf gfc2206 realtek ethernet card

8. Partitioning on PC...?

9. Bull Estrella Series 300 / Lan Adapter?

10. Pb with RealTek LAN Adapter

11. Longshine Pocket LAN adapter

12. Micronet EtherFast [PCI] LAN Adapter

13. gigabit lan adapter suggestion for x86_64 (kerner 2.6)