RedHat 6.1 and SB Live!

Post by David Lent » Thu, 09 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hello all,
    I have got the SB Live! beta driver from Creative working under the
RedHat 6.0 distribution, but the new 6.1 distribution comes with a new
kernel. Has anyone gotton this driver to work with the 6.1 distribution
kernel?

Thanks,
   Dave

RedHat 6.1 and SB Live!

Post by Ryan Phillip » Thu, 09 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I got this working and it works great.  Check deja.com for pass threads on
this issue.  There is one really good web page that slips my mind, but will
tell you how to install the drivers.

-Ryan

>Hello all,
>    I have got the SB Live! beta driver from Creative working under the
>RedHat 6.0 distribution, but the new 6.1 distribution comes with a new
>kernel. Has anyone gotton this driver to work with the 6.1 distribution
>kernel?

>Thanks,
>   Dave

RedHat 6.1 and SB Live!

Post by Ralf Steinl » Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:00:00

>     I have got the SB Live! beta driver from Creative working under the
> RedHat 6.0 distribution, but the new 6.1 distribution comes with a new
> kernel. Has anyone gotton this driver to work with the 6.1 distribution
> kernel?

Try www.opensource.creative.com

There you can get the sources for the emu10k-driver. After compiling with
make it should work well.

Ralf

1. Sb Live! Value and RedHat 6.1

I'm a newbie, and now i'm struggling getting some sound into my
system...I've managed to get everything working, my ati rage fury, my
modem...it's all fine, but no sound....i tried to use the drivers from
http://developer.soundblaster.com/linux

But it said the driver was for 2.2.10 kernel only, and rh6.1 uses 2.2.12...
any1 know how to get this working ?? (remember i'm a newbie...a howto would
be VERY nice)

Trond J.Sj?vang
http://puhjari.cjb.net

2. partner program S10 early adoption kit

3. SB Live 1024 and Redhat 6.1

4. Java on Linux?

5. sb live, redhat 6.1, modules

6. Anon ftp working but no files being listed

7. SB Live and Redhat 6.1

8. Can someone explain SOCK_RAW?

9. SB Live driver does SB Live Value?

10. SB Live and KDE sounds on RH 6.1

11. KDE Control Center unable to play .wav files with SB Live Value on RH 6.1

12. SB live and RH 6.1 (newbie)

13. SB Live! & RH 6.1