LINUX JOBS/ LA

Post by Pacific Interne » Sat, 02 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Pacific Internet is an established Internet company located in the
Culver
City neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. Due to the great success
of
our WebCube Internet servers, we have immediate openings for the
following positions. All positions are full-time, on-site, in Los
Angeles. We provide full benefits, competitive compensation packages,
and
a ground-level opportunity to participate in an up and coming,
entrepreneurial Internet company.

Technical Support / Quality Assurance - Linux, TCP/IP, Internet
Provide phone and e-mail  support to our Internet customers. Diagnose
Linux, Router,  and TCP/IP related problems. Opportunity to move into
UNIX R&D and senior Webmaster position. Must have knowledge of Linux, PC
Hardware, TCP/IP, WWW, and Internet.

R&D Engineer, System Administration - Linux, Internet
Exciting research and development of our new generation Linux-based
WebCube Internet server. Must have advanced experience with Internet
tools and ISP servers, Linux, PC Hardware, TCP/IP, routing, TCL, and
Java.

WWW Content Design and Development
=============================
Develop leading-edge WWW multi-media content, using state of the art
HTML
development tools. Experience with Photoshop, scanning, CGI forms, and
frames. Great creative opportunity to master shockwave, java, etc.
Please
Email us the URLs of sites you have developed.

**************************
Pacific Internet
600 Corporate Pointe, Suite 100
Culver City, CA 90230
Tel (310) 410-9700
Fax (310) 215-8071

http://www.pacnet.com
**************************

1. Linux Jobs / LA

[...]

2. S3 Trio64V support

3. LINUX JOBS/LA

4. rexec and hostname in solaris 2.4?

5. LINUX JOBS/ LA

6. Reading Call-Display

7. LINUX JOB OPENINGS/LA

8. Making rz work on Unix

9. Job US-CA-LA Unix/Linux Graphics Programmer

10. LINUX JOBS in LA

11. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs And More Jobs!!!