Intergraph, Intense 3D Voodoo chipset

Post by Robert Upshal » Mon, 08 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I was wondering if anybody knows of a chipset that works with the Intergraph
Intense 3D Voodoo?  I can't get a high resolution in XFree86.  Let me know
if anybody has any suggestions

Robert Upshall

Post by Chris Fifiel » Mon, 15 Jun 1998 04:00:00

> I was wondering if anybody knows of a chipset that works with the Intergraph
> Intense 3D Voodoo?  I can't get a high resolution in XFree86.  Let me know
> if anybody has any suggestions

> Robert Upshall

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me.  I'm planning to build a
system that I will run Linux and DOS/Windows on (dual-booting).  I've
considered getting the Intense 3D Voodoo card but I did not see it listed
on the supported hardware list at the www.linux.org site!

Are you currently using this card to run X-Windows, and if so, how much
resolution and color depth can you get?  I take it from your posting that
you're not getting the resolution you'd like.

Any advise would be appreciated.
Chris Fifield