AST Premmia GX and Linux

Post by Melchior Ndarugendamw » Fri, 21 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hello Linux World.

Is there somebody having installed Linux on a AST Premmia GX
(with Pentium 90 or Pentium 100). I would be interested by his
experience. That could decide me for that box for Linux.

Thank you.

Melchior.

1. Running Linux on AST Premmia GX

Hello,

Is there anyone running Linux on AST computers, specially the
AST Premmia series (MX or GX).
I would enjoy hearing about any Linux experience on these boxes.

Thanks.

Melchior Ndarugendamwo
Groupe d'Informatique
Universite de Neuchatel
Pierre-a-Mazel 7
2000 Neuchatel (Suisse)

2. How to get ethernet address

3. Linux on AST Premmia GX

4. showrev -s

5. 66Mhz FSB on AST Premmia GX P90

6. Squid and FTP "read-only"

7. Solaris 2.4 on AST Premmia GX P/100

8. HP 6L Printer Instalation on Solaris

9. Linux on a AST Premmia SE 4/66d?

10. Linux 1.2.13 on an AST PREMMIA 486 eisa computer

11. questions about Putting Linux on a AST Premmia 486 dx66

12. Help with the mach32 onboard the AST d66 premmia

13. MS Mouse on AST Premmia P/60