I find video capture card having linux driver.
Let me know the verdor and the products.
1. video capture / frame grabber support in Linux
We need to do video input using Linux. I frame every few seconds is fine
for our purposes, but we do need color. 640x480 resolution would be nice,
but if we have to live with 320x200, we could for a while I think.
I have looked at the video software and drivers available at sunsite,
and did not really find anything that met our needs.
Here is my assessment of the supported hardware:
o ImageNation Cortex I : grayscale
o Quanta WinVision video capture card : low end, grayscale
o FAST Screen Machine II : hard to get in US, PAL, high end = expensive
o Video Blaster, Rombo Media Pro+ : color, old, might not work, no support,
does not work with newer cards
o Pro Movie Studio by MediaVision : maybe...it is color, need more info
The only possibility so far is the Pro Movie Studio, which may be hard to
get and expensive (we can't spend $1000 on a frame capture card).
thank you for your time,
2. Primordial gothchick? (intro)
3. Any video-grabbers for Linux (>1 video source) ?
5. On-Board video vs PCI video card: can linux recognize?
6. Sudden Lockups With No Clue As To Cause
7. Video Crunch It 1001 Video Capture Card
9. TV Tuner/Video Capture cards that support Win2K or Linux?
10. Any Video Capture card support in linux?
11. Can anyone tell me what video capture card does Linux support?
12. Any Video Capture card support in linux?