Anybody using Netgear phoneline adapter with linux?

Anybody using Netgear phoneline adapter with linux?

Post by boubo » Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:39:13

Model PA301.

I could not find any linux site indicating if it is compatible or not.

thanks,
boubou

Post by Ray » Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:32:54

> Model PA301.

> I could not find any linux site indicating if it is compatible or not.

> thanks,
> boubou

If this is a homepna device and if it uses a Broadcom chip you might try
these drivers:

ftp://ftp.linksys.com/beta/linux_hpna2_0_v2_34_0_2.exe

I followed the directions located here:

http://debianplanet.org/node.php?id=704

--
Ray

1. Netgear PA301 PHONELINE Adapter card

Anyone know how to get a Netgear Phoneline (10X) PCI card to work?
Model number is PA301 and Netgear support says they dont support LINUX.
Once when I
called before they said it emulated an NE2K.

I have tried the tulip and ne2k-pci modules and I cannot get it to recognize
the card.
The PA301 lets me run 10BaseT through the house phone wiring, so I get
Ethernet speeds
without having to rewire.

I am trying to get this to work with LRP (Linux Router Project) 2.9.4.

Thanks for any help.

John

2. USB ISDN modem

3. Will SuSE Linux 7.1 Work with Netgear Phoneline 10X Cards?

4. Lotus License : want to purchase

5. netgear ma301 and non-netgear PCMCIA wireless adapter compatability

6. shell programm

7. Anybody using Netgear Fast Ethernet kit with RHL 5.1 ?

8. Matrox Ultima

9. Dlink Dhn-520 Home Phoneline Adapter in Linux

10. Dlink Dhn-520 phoneline adapter in linux

11. Dlink Dhn-520 Home Phoneline Adapter in Linux

12. Dlink Dhn-520 Home Phoneline adapter in Linux

13. NetGear Phoneline network