1. Linux DD project for USB host and Bluetooth devices
TransDimension is in need of a Linux Device Driver engineer with 3+
years of Linux Device Driver development and significant experience at
the embedded or kernel OS level of Real Time Operating Systems.
Linux Software Engineer
You will join the systems software development team to either lead or
contribute to the development life cycle.
This person needs to have significant experience writing device
drivers for multi operating systems in 2 or more of the following:
Windows CE, VxWorks, Real-time Linux, pSoS, Nucleus. You must also
have at least 2 years of device driver experience on Linux and or
WinCe. This position may require porting from VX-Works O/S to Linux
Minimum experience required: BSCS or BSCE w/ 5+ years of writing C
code, significant experience working at the RTOS kernel and/or device
driver level with at least 2 years of Linux and/or WinCe device driver
development. You must also have the ability to write correct
TransDimension designs USB, Bluetooth connectivity solutions for wired
and wireless devices.
Current products include embedded USB host, On-the-Go, dual-mode
USB/Bluetooth ICs, IP cores and software.
We recently received $13 Million in 2nd round funding and we’ve
increase our revenue significantly since 1997.
We are located in sunny southern California near Newport Beach and
Laguna Beach and not far from the mountains. We are a short drive from
San Diego and Los Angeles and we are located in a new development,
high-tech center in Irvine.
People who work here are laid back, friendly and excited to be part of
emerging new technology.
We offer an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive
salary, generous stock options, full medical, dental and vision
insurance, and unlimited career growth opportunities.
NO AGENCIES. All resumes submitted by recruiters will be considered a
direct referral by the candidate.
For more information on Irvine ,CA (Orange County), check out
For immediate consideration, email your resume to
2. Detecting Ethernet Cable Disconnection
3. alt.uu.comp.os.linux.questions list.linux-activists.kernel list.linux-activists.serial list.linux-activists.problem-reports list.linux-activists.question
4. Solaris 8 minimal installation
5. bluetooth : hcitool dev shows no device
6. olwm and openwin
7. geforce 4 mx on linux (crosspost from comp.os.linux.setup)
8. Linux Slackware setup problem
9. Matrox Mystique ands X.
10. Linux Distros (crosspost from alt.os.linux.slackware)
11. Linux Device Drivers for Video Cards Listed in LhD (part 2)
12. (Mandrake) Linux command that lists devices found. . .
13. Linux Device List