Penguin Computing or Dell

Post by Derek Mora » Wed, 25 Aug 1999 04:00:00

We are looking into new servers and many have recommended a Penguin system
over Dell, Midwest and others. I am do not know a lot about Penguin and am
looking for feed back on what peoples experiences are with Penguin. Or do
you have any other recommendations for a reliable Linux web server.
Also, we have a few people that work on one of our sites with Front Page. If
we move from NT to a Linux system will the still be able to use Front Page?
Will they need to use FTP to download and upload any changes they made with
FrontPage? Or is there a recommendation on an easy to use editor that will
work with a Linux system? Keep in mind that the people that are currently
using FrontPage are not computer people they are editors.
Thanks for any help with these questions.
Derek