SiS 7012 sound card wont work

Post by Stuart » Mon, 04 Nov 2002 05:17:33

hi all,
i have a sony vaio with a SiS 7012 sound card which will not work under Red
Hat 8.0.  I tried the driver from the SiS linux driver site, but it spit out
a bunch of errors when i used the install script, and now it says some stuff
when i boot about "blah blah blah.o will taint the kernel" or something. can
anyone help me with this please?

thanks in advance,
Stuart

1. SiS 7012 sound card not working

hi all,
i have a sony vaio with a SiS 7012 sound card which will not work under Red
Hat 8.0.  I tried the driver from the SiS linux driver site, but it spit out
a bunch of errors when i used the install script, and now it says some stuff
when i boot about "blah blah blah.o will taint the kernel" or something. can
anyone help me with this please?

thanks in advance,
Stuart

2. (help) Unix docs about configuration of the kernel

3. ECS k7s5a audio sound SiS 735 - 7012

4. EIDE Hard drive > 2.0GB; got it working, but...

5. Sound record vs RH9/SIS 7012

6. terminal emulation

7. ECS k7s5a audio sound SiS 735 - 7012

8. Error Log for Apache...

9. SIS 7012 audio and SIS 650 grpahic

10. sound SIS 7012(AC97) help

11. SiS 7012 under Red Hat 8.0

12. Asus P4S8X - SiS 7012 audio with C-Media 9739 codec

13. SiS 7012 config Patch for 2.4.20-dj2