Anyone have Compudyne SVGA KD-1440G monitor or similar?

Anyone have Compudyne SVGA KD-1440G monitor or similar?

Post by Banai Feldste » Fri, 07 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have the Compudyne 14" Super VGA Monitor Model #KD-1440G
or similar? I don't have the book for the specs. I have tried
several configurations for X windows, but for each of them, the
font is almost unreadable (in a few, it was completely unreadable).

More info: I have Trident TVGA8900D monitor card

Thanx in advance
- Banai

-------------

http://starwars.cse.fau.edu/banai        http://www.cse.fau.edu/~feldsteb
--
"I talk about the gods, I am an atheist. But I am an artist too, and
therefore a liar. Distrust everything I say. I am telling the truth"

1. Compudyne KD-1700G KSD, anyone?

Does anyone have a good XF86Config's monitor specification for
Compudyne KD-1700G KSD??  If so, please share with me.  Please.
Mine is working, but it's not perfect.

--

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Problem setting FTP server on Linux box

3. Modes for a Compudyne KD-1500V ?

4. dosemu question

5. Compudyne KD 1450

6. Installation Woes!!!

7. Compudyne KD-1440 / Diamond Stealh 64DRAM ?

8. Adaptec 2940 U2W PRO - Solaris for INTEL

9. Xfree86 Svga setup- anyone have the specs for an Edison 1428 SVN Monitor?

10. Xconfig for REALTEK SVGA car&SVGA NI monitor ????

11. trouble finding the right modeline for matrox card/compudyne monitor

12. one SVGA-monitor running X, console on Hercules monitor??

13. X config for Compudyne 14 monitor?