Net Express aka. Elploration Technology Company

Net Express aka. Elploration Technology Company

Post by Michael Barrient » Sun, 29 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I'm looking into a Linux system and found this company with very good prices
(for example ASUS P55TP4XE/512k PB/P75 $600 or Quantum QM1080s - Fierball SCSI
- $309) that loads Linux and other UNIX OS's.  Their only return policy is a
30 day DOA (all warranty through manufacturer), and they do COD, no credit
card.

Has anyone had any experience with this company?

BTW their located at hhtp://www.tdl.com/~netex

Thanks in advance,

Michael Barrientos
-----

Post by Phil Hugh » Tue, 31 Oct 1995 04:00:00

: I'm looking into a Linux system and found this company with very good prices

: Has anyone had any experience with this company?

I don't have any experience with them but I would like to put in a plug
for SW Technologies, VA Research (Fintronic) and Promox.  All three have
been advertising in Linux Journal for ages and we have had lots of good
reports about their systems.  One of our consulting customers uses an SWT
box, our editor has a VA Research box and we just bought a bunch of Promox
boxes for the office.

Again, I don't want to detract from a possibly good new company--just want
to let people know about the known good ones.
--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155  (206)PUBS-REF

Quote:>>> Publishers of pocket references for UNIX, C, ..., Linux Journal <<<

SSC/Linux Journal web site: http://www.ssc.com/