Has anyone encountered any problems w/ the Acer 4406EU w/ the 2.4.14
kernel? It appears the first couple sectors aren't being written properly.
I get iso_fs bread errors when trying to mount burned CDs. I have no
problems w/ the 2.4.5 kernel.
1. USB-OHCI + USB broken in 2.4.14/15pre2?
I would suggest trying to do a "pci_enable_device(dev);" at the very top
of ohci_pci_resume(). It sounds like your suspend/resume doesn't
re-enable PCI interrupt routing, and doing the device enable will make
the kernel re-route the interrupt for you.
If that helps, please send me the tested patch, and forward it to the
appropriate USB people too.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
2. SMC EtherPower-tulip.o module help!
5. Unwanted Swapping in 2.4.14-pre8, no swapping in 2.4.14-pre6aa1
9. Possible Bug: 2.4.14 USB Keyboard
10. Memory accounting problem in 2.4.13, 2.4.14pre, and possibly 2.4.14
11. usb / hub / usb-storage problem with 2.4.2
12. 7in1 USB cardreader with CM120 chip not recognized by usb-storage
13. Sony DCR-PC110E USB & Linux usb-storage modules help?