Printer Samsung ML-85plus and Linux

Post by Andreas Jaehrin » Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

is there someone who has installed the printer Samsung ML-85plus under
Linux? The standard emulation is HPLJ5P or HPLJ4? After the driver
installation the indicator lamp on the printer is flashing only, the
printer is not printing.
Can someone help me with the correct installation? I'm running SUSE
Linux 6.0 (Kernel 2.0.36).

Thanks Andreas

1. Samsung ML-6060 printer with Linux ?

I'm on the verge of buying a Samsung ML-6060 laser printer. I can't see any
reason why it won't work with Linux but I thought I'd better check it out
for any gotchas before parting with my cash. So is anyone using one of
these and if so, how are you getting on with it ? I have Suse 7.0 and 7.2
running on my systems.

Cheers,

Sean.

2. newbie tutoial

3. Printer driver SAMSUNG ML-5000A

4. Please help, dead keyboard !

5. StarOffice 5.2 and Samsung ML-4600 Printer

6. Solaris 2.6 Upgrade Disk Space Requirements

7. Samsung ML-1210 Printer

8. FZ in NY - TTY's and Beer

9. Samsung ML-5050g Printer

10. Samsung ML-1710 Printer Problems

11. Samsung ML-1430 printer / Redhat 8.0

12. Samsung ML-1430 printer in Redhat 9

13. Samsung ML-6060 printer driver