Adaptec AVA-2825 suported?

Post by Michael S. A » Sat, 01 Apr 1995 04:00:00

>Has anybody managed to get Linux installed and running with a 2825? I have a
>1GIG SCSI, no (E)IDEs. I have seen a couple of inquiries about this, but no
>solid answer, yet. However, if someone has, which driver was used, and how was
>it configured? Any help is gladly accepted :)

>Danno---

I keep wiating for someone to answer this also.  Sounds like a pretty
nice card.

Thanks,

Mike

--

CO, 80914-5630     URL->http://dormrat.sosi.com          24 hrs  Login as 'guest'

1. Adaptec AVA-2825

I have an Adaptec AVA-2825 VL Bus SCSI-2, EIDE, & Floppy
controller installed in my system, and I would like to know if
there is a release of the LINUX kernel that will support this
particular board.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated...

2. printcap

3. adaptec ava-2825 support ?

4. easy way to follow symbolic links

5. Adaptec AVA-2825 ???

6. Shell Script recources

7. adaptec ava-2825 scsi board

8. Loops in cpp

9. Support for Adaptec AVA-2825

10. Needed: bootkernel for the Adaptec AVA-2825

11. adaptec ava-2825 scsi board

12. Adaptec Total Advantage AVA-2825

13. AVA-2825 (Adaptec)