Filesystem Display

Post by Jonathan S. Kei » Thu, 22 Jul 1999 04:00:00

hi,
i'm currently trying to reconstruct the trail of an unauthorized user of
one of my computers.  can anyone tell me where to look for a program
that would give me a complete listing of inodes
modified/accessed/created?
much thanks,
jon

Filesystem Display

Post by Marc Mut » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

> hi,
> i'm currently trying to reconstruct the trail of an unauthorized user of
> one of my computers.  can anyone tell me where to look for a program
> that would give me a complete listing of inodes
> modified/accessed/created?
> much thanks,
> jon

man find

Marc

--

University of Bielefeld, Dep. of Mathematics / Dep. of Physics

PGP-keyID's:   0xd46ce9ab (RSA), 0x7ae55b9e (DSS/DH)