I/O Design Engineer - Job Opening

Post by Herb Alsto » Sat, 05 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of I/O
drivers(SCSI/PCI, disk/tape) for the Indigo 2 product family.
Participated in the development of future software architectures and the
software that implements these architectures for future ISD platforms

BSEE/BSCS or equivalent plus 2 years I/O development experience
required.  MS is a plus
--

ISD Staffing                            web: http://www.sgi.com
SGI 2201 North Shoreline Blvd., MS 742 Mountain View, CA 94039

"We do not inherit this planet from our elders.
 We borrow it from our children."

1. VA - Job Openings for SYBASE Applications Engineers with Aerospace software company

Software Quality Assurance Engineers

Storm Integration, Inc. is seeking highly motivated candidates with a
Bachelor of Sciences degree (minimum) in a technical engineering field
with software quality assurance experience in the areas of commercial
product development and custom software development programs.
Experience in software development environments which include UNIX,
Windows NT, TCP/IP, C, C++, and OOD is highly desirable.

An immediate position is available in Storm s Herndon, VA location to
evolve implement and maintain a six site, corporate-wide software
quality program.  Storm s products and solutions are used as part of
COTS-based satellite command and control systems provided to
world-wide satellite operators and manufacturers, such as Hughes,
Orion, Loral, Lockheed-Martin, Inmarsat, TRW, and the USAF.

STORM INTEGRATION, INC. offers a professional and financial growth
opportunity with excellent benefits.  All applicants must be United
States citizens or have a valid VISA to work in the USA. Submit your
resume or CV to:

2214 Rock Hill Road
CIT Tower, Suite 502
Herndon, VA   20170-4214
(fax) 703-478-6670
Attn: Stacy Stryker

2. ATI 3D Rage LT Pro AGP and X on laptop

3. urgent job openings for Network Management Engineer !!!

4. Accessing memory above linux kernel load address

5. JOB OPEN AT NETWORK DESIGN CO

6. xntp is incredible large

7. SYSTEMS SW ENGINEERING MGR. - Job Opening

8. How to use 2 forms of standard input.

9. Job Opening for Technical Operations Manager / Systems Engineer

10. VA - Senior Unix Software Design Engineer - Wanted!!

11. VA - Wanted - Senior Unix Software Design Engineer

12. VA - Wanted Senior Unix Software Design Engineer

13. Storage Network Design Engineer .......... Boulder CO