Minolta Fax 2500 ( Laser Fax/Printer ) Under Linux ??

Minolta Fax 2500 ( Laser Fax/Printer ) Under Linux ??

Post by DinosauR Mi » Wed, 02 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Dear all,

  Recently, I brought a LaserFax / Printer from MINOLTA, and it model
number is MINOLTAFAX 2500. I wanna to know that anyone can use this
laserfax printer under linux, how to do that, and which printer utilties
I should d/l, currently, I'm using magicfilter with lpr under debian.

Best regards,
--
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- DminG - Debian GNU/Linux 2.xx -

1. laser printer, scanner, fax

It's getting time for me to upgrade to a laser printer, scanner, fax,
(including an answering machine with the fax of course).

I know hewlert packard & brother has some all in ones, but they state win98
only (etc).

Anybody have any good ideas for these types of h/w or if i should just stick
to buying seperately?  Which seems to be the easiest to configure for linux
with the best performance?

3. Laser Printer/Fax combos

4. generally how to code a SHELL???

5. Any fax programs available for Class-1 fax modem?

6. Where can I download tcpdmatch??

7. Send 20 FREE Pages of Fax to any Fax machines in the World!

8. GNOME paper display shape

9. Fax modems answering data calls as FAX

10. Send 20 FREE Pages of Fax to any Fax machines in the World!