RH 6.0 Drivers for Diamond MM Sonic Impact S90?

RH 6.0 Drivers for Diamond MM Sonic Impact S90?

Post by Travis Cale » Fri, 06 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Subject says it all.  This PCI card uses the Vortex 1 chipset, and I found
one website that will *sell* drivers, but being the cheapskate I am, I'd
much rather scam some freebies.

1. Diamond Sonic impact s90 driver

Hi
I'm looking for free (non commercial,"real Linux software :)") diamond
sonic impact s90 driver for linux. This card is based on aureal vortex 1
chip. I need it only for plaing, so record, midi etc isn't necessary.If
someone has it i'll be very grateful. I need somre technical
information about this chip,too. Maybe i'll try write myself this.

Thanx for answers
Bye
Marcin

2. Configure 2 channel on 3COM IMPACT II ISDN MODEM

3. Linux driver for Diamond Sonic Impact S90

4. Netscape 4.5b2 on FreeBSD and Linux

5. Diamond Sonic Impact S90

6. Bug in mmap() design?

7. Sorry but FreeBSD4.x is unusable as ftp

8. mandrake 6.1 and diamond sonic impact s90 soundcard not compatable?!

9. Diamond Sonic Impact S90

10. diamond sonic impact s90

11. Sonic Impact S90 unsupported

12. Sonic Impact s90 under Linux???