Linux drivers for Ovislynk ISDN !!

Post by Luis Goncalve » Thu, 14 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hello all

I try to find drivers for a ISDN card Ovislynk but i don't found
You can tell me if there are drivers for this card ?
It is possible the card work with another driver?

Thanks

Luis Goncalves

1. Q: ISDN driver for DIEHL ISDN cards on Linux?

Hi,

we are looking for a Linux (i386) driver for DIEHL ISDN cards.
If anybody knows about a ready to use driver or an ongoing development,

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Brunthaler
DrB IITech GmbH, Berlin, Germany

2. Install problem...

3. Linux driver-USR Sportster 128k ISDN???

4. Setting up for FTP install

5. ISC ISDN card drivers for Linux?

6. Solaris 2.5.1, fscanf bug??

7. ISDN Card drivers for Linux RedHat 5.0

8. Timy synchronization

9. TeleS 16.3c ISDN card -- driver for LINUX

10. Linux ISDN driver source

11. ISDN card drivers for Linux?

12. ISDN drivers availiable for Linux

13. isdn for linux drivers