which video card for linux?

1. On-Board video vs PCI video card: can linux recognize?

I have a 2+ year old NEC machine which has an on-board video
chip (Trio64V+) .. I purchased a newer 3D video card last uear, right
now the brand escapes me

When I tried last year with RedHat 5.1, linux would never recognize
the PCI card, and always saw the on-board video, I can't remember what
went wrong, but I could never get X configured properly with the card
in, so I removed it

now that I am using Mandrake 6.2, will this later version of Unix be
able to handle the PCI card better?

Bowden

2. problems with dns

3. Video card for Linux: Diamond Stealth Video 64 DRAM?

4. nfs fails to work gives mount: RPC: Program not registered

5. S3 VGA card/ best video cards for Linux and Win95 ?

6. How do I configure internal modem on DEC3000/300

7. What Video Card For Linux?

8. searching for driver

9. Multiple Video Cards under Linux

10. The fastest video card for linux?

11. I NEED DRIVER FOR MATROX MILLENIUM VIDEO CARD FOR LINUX

12. Decent video card for Linux

13. What's the best video card for Linux/ X-Windows