modem conexant : Help!

Post by Dario Marrin » Mon, 04 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Hi, I'm a newbie of linux, I have a winodem Conexant, HSF, a Soft56KPCI,

I can't find any drivers for linux. I found a driver in Olitec's site,
about a their model having the same chip of mine, I tried it but the
modem don't recognize the command ATX3, so I can't compose the phone
number (I'm living in Italy). Some days ago, a friend told me about a
driver for my modem found in www.corellinux.com, I looked for that but I

did'nt find anything. Please somebody help me!
Thanks
Dario M.,

modem conexant : Help!

Post by James Richard Tyre » Tue, 05 Dec 2000 16:56:09

> Hi, I'm a newbie of linux, I have a winodem Conexant, HSF, a Soft56KPCI,

> I can't find any drivers for linux. I found a driver in Olitec's site,
> about a their model having the same chip of mine, I tried it but the
> modem don't recognize the command ATX3, so I can't compose the phone
> number (I'm living in Italy). Some days ago, a friend told me about a
> driver for my modem found in www.corellinux.com, I looked for that but I

http://www.o2.net/~gromitkc/20001130a.html

JRT

If Winmodems are outlawed, only outlaws will sell Winmodems!

1. Any modem drivers for CONEXANT HCF v90 56K Data Fax PCI Modem

Hi pros...

I have learnt that my PCI modem is a stupid and cheap "winmodem".
But I still need help, some to point me in the right direction to get
CONEXANT HCF v90 56K Data Fax PCI Modem LINUX driver.
(VENDOR ID: 14F1, DEV. ID: 1033, IRQ 3, I/O 0x2070, COM2)
I believe there are people having the same CONEXANT HCF modem as me.
Please kindly let me know how you pro. solved this problem.
I have tried the CONEXANT web site... there is no drivers or anything.
Then since I bought the stupid PC from COMPAQ.... I have tried their
site too.
NO DRIVER found.... :(

Thank you guys,
Mun Sing

2. malloc

3. Beta Modem Driver for Conexant HCF modem

4. Mass replication of Harddrives

5. help! driver for conexant Soft56 modem

6. syslog limits

7. beta driver did work for conexant dialup modem pci, now not anymore, please help!

8. mtrr error

9. I get NO DIALTONE with Conexant modem, please help!!

10. Conexant PCI ADSL Modem (Help!)

11. need help with a modem config (Conexant)

12. I get NO DIALTONE with Conexant modem, help please!!!

13. Help: Lioncom (Conexant) ADSL PCI modem under Linux Mandrake 9.0