X on a Paradise Pipeline 64 WD 9710

Post by Raul Segur » Sun, 18 Apr 1999 04:00:00

at work we have a machine with a video card:

Paradise Pipeline 64  WD9710 (Western Digital)

it almost works with X SVGA(the one that comes with redhat 5.2),
chipset pvga1, Modeline and Clocks from config files for other
paradise cards (it starts a 640x480 screen that is twice as wide as it
should (just a half is displayed).

how can I find the right Clocks and Modelines to make it work with a
better resolution?

the machine has win95 too, is there any way to get the information I
need from windows?

thanks

--
raul segura

1. Does WD 9710 (Paradise Pipeline 64) work OK with X ?

I found a Paradise Pipeline 64 2MB EDO RAM for a very low price, before
i buy it my concern is the X support for WD 9710. I looked at the
documents in XFree86 site, but there is no mention of it.

Has anyone set up X server for this card. If so, could you tell me about
your setup experience and performance of the card. better yet, if you
could post the server section of config, i would really appreciate it.

TIA

ilker

2. Help this newbie

3. Paradise Pipeline WD-9710 video card support?

4. can't delete /dev/cdrom

5. WD 9710 chip

6. Food for Thought

7. WD 9710 Video Card driver

8. AMD turns traitor.

9. X with WD 9710 Video Chip Set - No Go?`

10. X Windows and Paradise Pipeline 64

11. Paradise Pipeline 64 and X

12. Paradise "Pipeline 64" card

13. Driver for Paradise Pipeline 64???