1. remove first 3 chars of a string && set IFS to newline
1. set IFS to newline, a simple
IFS="\n" or IFS='\n'
doesn't do the trick
2. remove first 3 chars from a string using sed if
the string has length greater than 3.
2. OLVWM... whoops I guess I should have looked more carefully first...
3. IFS Separator More Than One Character?
4. PPP connection dropping HELP!
5. Help: Need to reroute output from one tty to another one
7. Linux ext2fs IFS driver for OS/2 : ext2-os2 0.2a needs alpha testers.
9. slim needs help;can any one help with my up grade
10. If you need AIX work done, this company is one of the better ones.
11. Need 2 IP addresses on one Linux Box one /etc/services
12. It's not bad canned meat...