I NEED LINUX software for 450 SMART UPS from APC

I NEED LINUX software for 450 SMART UPS from APC

Post by Raymond Destaille » Fri, 17 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I AM BUYING A 4510 SMART UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY FROM AMERCIAN
POWER CORPORATION AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW FROM WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS
SOFTWARE FROM. I AM TOLD THAT IT DOES EXISTS. IF YOU CAN HELP ME I
WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

TAHNKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAN HELP.

1. I NEED LINUX SOFTWARE FOR A 450 SMART UPS FROM APC

I AM BUYING A 450 SMART UNINTERRUPTEDE POWER SUPPLY FROM AMERICAN
POWER CORPORATION AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD
THE LINUX SOFTWARE FROM. I AM TOLD THAT THE SOFTWARE DOES EXISTS.
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAN HELP.

2. Q: uid in /proc/net/tcp

3. CMI3880 sound card

4. UPS - software driver for the APC Smart UPS - 600 (Please HELP )

5. Console, OpenWin, and finger

6. APC Smart UPs Software for Linux

7. Are you looking for a new unix server?

8. APC Smart-UPS v/s Software

9. APC UPS Smart-Ups 1000XL & SCO

10. Linux & APC Smart UPS and Power Chute ?

11. APC Smart UPS 700 and Linux

12. APC Smart UPS under Linux - Setup