Diamond Fire GL 1000 and X

Post by Dirk Frees » Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi everyone,

probably this is quite a dumb question but:
What do I have do do to get my Diamond Fire GL 1000 to run under X with
a resolution of 1024x768 at 24bpp and >72Hz refresh-rate??
My Monitor is capable displaying that resolution, my Fire GL with 8MB
SGRAM should be also.
I'm using Suse 5.1 and the accelerated server for this card.

Thank you.

Dirk

--
Conficius says: Man like baby - want to suck*all day.

1. Ensoniq Audio PCI, Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro, Toshiba 32x CD-ROM

    I have recently bought a new computer. It was preinstalled with all
the Windows95 stuff.

    I would like to install linux on my machine, but I have encounter
some problem.

    I tried a Slackware 2.0, the above devices are not supported.

    Which distribution should I use so that the above mentioned devices
would be supported?

Desmond

2. Installing Open Server 5, can't get CDRom working

3. Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro ... X Windows

4. Problem interfacing between c++ and java

5. Diamond Fire GL 1000 pro

6. Newbie says: What do I need to install Linux?

7. Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

8. help ICCCM

9. Diamond Fire GL 1000 and XF86_3DLabs

10. Anyone got a working XF86Config file for Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

11. Diamond Fire GL 1000

12. Diamond FIRE GL 1000 + LINUX

13. diamond fire gl 1000 pro, any chance?