lexmark x5150

Post by JC » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:08:23

dear lady, dear sir,
does anybody know drivers which make the all-in-one printer scanner copier
work under linux? or work at least partially?
jkollund

lexmark x5150

Post by ray » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 23:34:15

> dear lady, dear sir,
> does anybody know drivers which make the all-in-one printer scanner copier
> work under linux? or work at least partially?
> jkollund

Have you tried the lexmark website? I seem to recall some indication that
they actually have some linux support.

1. Lexmark x5150 printer

Lexmark x5150
This is an all-in-one (fax,scanner, printer) printer, but i cannot find any
drivers for it.

There is a reference to it on linuxprinting.org , but that's dated March
2003 and it basically says there's no support.

But does anyone know if there's any driver in development for this printer?

The reason i ask is that i converted my uncle over from windoze Xpee to
Mandrake 10, and the only thing not working is this blasted printer.

I really dont want him to convert back to xpee just because of the lack of
measly printer driver...

any help , pointers?

2. Laser Printer - recommend please

3. Incompatible Lexmark Printer under Linux? (Lexmark X75 PrinTrio [USB])

4. Problems with remote printing

5. Problem using Z22 Lexmark on Linux

6. New In Unix

7. Lexmark Z11

8. G3 Sound problems

9. Lexmark Printers (5700)

10. Epson Stylus 850 vs Lexmark Optra Color 40

11. Lexmark Optra E

12. Lexmark Z32 and new linuxdriver, output-quality?!

13. lexmark printer 7000 unterstuetzt ???