lexmark 1020 problem

Post by Krzysztof Sierot » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

hi
I have recently bouht the lexmark 1020 printer. But unfortunately
I am not able to make it print anything in linux. The support for
the parallel printer is compiled but I experience problems I
cannot cope with. : the kernel says (in the /var/log/messages)
lp1 out of paper, and needles to say it is not true. The printer
behaves like /dev/null. I am getting more and more frustrated,
cause everything seems to be well configured. (what's even worse
the printer works finge in win95 ,the system I loathe and cannot
work with)
can anyone possibly help me?
thanks in adwance.
Chris

1. Lexmark 1020 Inkjet printer problems

I have a Lexmark 1020 color inkjet printer.  I've been trying to get it
to print and I can't.  I downloaded the APSfilter package, installed it
and all I get when I print is a page filled with black blocks.  I then
downloaded the magic-filter package and set it up, but I still only get
the black blocks (I'm attempting to print a text file).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

darren
--

2. retarded

3. Lexmark 1020 Printer Problem

4. TT-Sounddrivers for the EWS64?

5. LexMark 1020 Color Ink Jet Printer

6. is it possible....

7. lexmark 1020 in linux? wp7 too?

8. cealibrating loop delay

9. Lexmark Colorfine 1020

10. Lexmark DeskJet 1020 color printer

11. Lexmark 1020 Color Ink Jet Printer under Linux

12. staroffice 4.0 for linux-lexmark 1020 support?

13. getting lexmark 1020 printer working??? in staroffice too?