ISDN TELES error HSCX_empty_fifo

Post by Rene Sorge » Thu, 08 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I am using a 486 with a TELES S0 16.0 or 16.3, Kernel 2.0.27 and the
kernel isdn support. After some time I get the error

HSCX_empty_fifo: incoming packet too large
TELES: HSCX RDO mode=2

And the system stops. What is that error and what can I do against it ?

Thnaks,
Rene

1. ISDN: hscx_empty_fifo: incoming packet too large

Hi!

I just can't get my Linux box to connect to my ISP. Linux keep
screaming: hscx_empty_fifo: incoming packet too large. This occurs
staight after connecting. At this point the LCP sequences have not been
processed at all yet.
The funny thing is that it goes flawlessly under Windows NT. I also have
connected successfully to a different ISP under Linux, using my current
configuration.
My personal guess is that is related to the hardware used by my ISP in
conjuction with i4l.

 - Changing MRU doesn't help.
 - Tried both synchonous (ipppd) and asynchronous (ttyI0)
 - Tried the Cisco flag

I am running out of ideas. Anyone has any idea what is going wrong here?
(Using Teles 16.3 -not the PnP version-  with the latest HiSax drivers)

--
Koos Pol
S.C. Pol                          T: +31 20 3116122

Amsterdam                         PGP public key available

2. ipop3d: Connection time out .. ?

3. ISDN \w Teles 16.3: 'event xxx no routine' errors

4. Ejecting CDs when no disc in drive

5. I cant get my Teles ISDN card configured in linux

6. mounting a stacker drive

7. Teles 16bit ISDN card support: WHERE?

8. Is FreeBSD performance that bad ?

9. Teles 16.3 Pasive ISDN adapter

10. Teles-S0.16 (ISDN TA) drivers???

11. TELES S0/PCI ISDN adapter, any HOWTO out there ?

12. How to install Teles s0 box isdn under LINUX

13. Teles S0 ISDN card and fax