maxi sound 64 home studio 2 i don't find the driver :'-(

maxi sound 64 home studio 2 i don't find the driver :'-(

Post by crocha » Wed, 08 Apr 1998 04:00:00

                the music is a passion for me and so i want to find the
driver for the maxi sound 64 home
studio 2 sound card. I have win95 but i want to keep only linux.
So please if you now about if this driver is already ported to linux
tell me now.
However if it is not ported to linux i can develop the driver.

Please answer me as soon as possible and really enjoy music......

1. Maxi Sound 64 home studio

Does anyone know where I can get drivers for my sound card Maxi Sound 64
home studio ? No drivers make it work well.
Thank you
--
#################################
# Remy BRUNO                    #

#################################

2. Help!!!! How to set up XWindows

3. linux and Maxi 64 Home Studio sound card

4. sw_cursor??!!??

5. Maxi sound / Home studio pro 64

6. Linux Firewall, Leased Line, Microsoft VPN server problem

7. Using sound card MAXI HOME STUDIO 64

8. Want info on a compaq 3/33i

9. Maxi Home Studio Pro 64 driver

10. Guillemot Maxi 64 Home Studio 2 problem

11. Guillemot Maxi 64 Home Studio 2

12. Maxi Home Studio Pro doesn't work

13. Linux and the Maxi Sound Home Studio