1. DVD SCSI burner, I want DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM
I've googled until I'm blue (would that be bluegled?) and I can't
find a DVD burner that has all of what I want. These seem to be
what people like for Linux:
Ricoh MP5125A DVD+RW/+R, DVD-R, CD-R/-RW (OBSOLETE)
NEC ND1100A DVD+RW/+R, DVD-R, CD-R/-RW (replaces above Ricoh)
HP DVD300i (DVD+RW/+R, CD-R/-RW)
(watch the line wrap)
Pioneer DVR-A05 CD-R/RW, CD-RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-ROM
All of the above units are EIDE. Is there a SCSI DVD burner that
works with Linux? My reason for wanting this is the wonderful
burning throughput I get with my SCSI CD burner. I *NEVER* have
buffer underruns no matter how much else my system is doing.
I can even backup to my SCSI tape at the same time without
problems. I'm nervous that an IDE burner will force me into
buffer underrun land.
Unless otherwise noted, the statements herein reflect my personal
opinions and not those of any organization with which I may be affiliated.
2. How do i get my linux box to work with the internet
3. Solaris, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RAM and UDF
4. Help: Mandrake 9.2- my eth1 won't talk to my ADSL modem
5. Panasonic SW-9571 DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM on Sun?
6. how to make a redhat5.0 cdrom
7. DVD-RAM or DVD-R on Linux?
8. Wangtek 5150EQ on Wangtek Assy 30631-001 Rev F Controller ?
9. hitachi dvd camcorder and panasonic mini dvd-ram disk
10. Does FreeBSD support DVD-ROM, and/or DVD-RAM?
11. Howto burn DVD-RAM and DVD-R
12. DVD-RAM with linux
13. RedHat Linux and Toshiba DVD-Ram